- Graduated in Physics at the University of Torino “Alma Universitas Taurinensis”, Torino, Italy in 1987.
- Ph.D. in Geophysics at the University of Genoa, Genoa, Italy in 1991.
- Invited Professor at Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea (2013-now).
- Associate Professor at the Faculty of Sciences, University of Torino (2000-now).
- Researcher at the University of Eastern Piedmont, Alessandria, Italy (1993-2000).
- Post-doc student at the University of Torino “Alma Universitas Taurinensis” (1993-1993).
- Post-doc student at the Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy (1992-1992).
- Meteorologist at the CMR, Italian Meteorological Service, Milano, Italy (1988-1988).
- Meteorology, Physics of the Environment, Climate Physics, Physics of the Atmosphere, Micrometeorology, Hydrometeorology, Atmospheric Turbulence, Land Atmosphere Interactions, Earth climate and Climate change.
- study of processes at the interface between the atmosphere and the Earth’s surface, particularly with regard to the physical parameters in the soil and the turbulent fluxes of heat, even from a climatological point of view;
- land surface modeling (author of the model UTOPIA);
- climatic variations of surface parameters;
- microclimate of specific environments (i.e. vineyards);
- surface layer modeling;
- experimental activity (scientific responsible of the meteorological station and regional forecasts of the Department of Physics, University of Torino);
- Scientific Coordinator of several national and international research projects;
- Participant to international project MACSUR;
- Coordinator of exhibitions and other popular activities;
- Author of seventy scientific papers in international peer reviewed scientific journals and books; my papers can be found on my Research Gate profile here.
- Institutional web page: here,
- Facebook account: here,
- LinkedIn profile: here,